sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Donations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Donations
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:26:27 -0800

It was mentioned on IRC to me a while ago that it'd be nice to have a way to
donate money to SMGL, but there's no (current) way to do it. I believe we've
looked into it in the past (well, becoming a non-profit), how has that
progressed? What else do we need? What method would we use to collect
donations
(PayPal was mentioned)? Where will the money go? Who would be in charge of the
money?

Anything else I missed? Good idea? Bad idea?

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61