sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] new spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] new spells
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:19:44 -0600

I have been interested in this also but haven't had time yet to look at
it. Also in the process of doing some other things I have needed to
create and update a few of the perl-cpan spells also but haven't done
anything with them as well. Audio, Clone, Net-Server, and Unicode-Map
are new and had to update MIME-Base64 and MIME-Tools.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook