sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage as general purpose installer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage as general purpose installer
  • Date: 2 Feb 2004 03:14:55 -0000

Hello,

> I was thinking we'd install the standard commands, and then the 'theme'
> would
> just install symlinks to the appropriate command.

This is a good first step, but if you just type the command some of our
help instances refer to things like "spell" and "grimoire"... "gaze grimoire"
is an excellent example of this... in other themes, I'm sure a "grimoire"
wouldn't make any sense.

I think to make this work properly will need support for theming at a lower
level.

Jonathan Evraire
evraire at tuwg.com

Message sent via http://toad-mail.net
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 66.131.185.248