sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage as general purpose installer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage as general purpose installer
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:12:52 +1300

hi,

The idea sounds like fun. But I wonder if it would make helping newbies more difficult and confusing. For example, you'd ask them to "summon" some spell and they ask what "summon" is. Then you'd have to know what the equivalent for "summon" is for their theme.

Just throwing a thought out there.

Cheers, Duane.