sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Out for Thanksgiving

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Out for Thanksgiving
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:26:36 -0800

Hey all,

Just so you know I'll be out for the three days around Thanksgiving
(Wednesday,
Thursday, and Friday) and possibly Saturday as well.

I'll be at home where the only Internet is either dial-up or satellite, and we
can't afford satellite (nor does my family use the Internet enough to warrent
it), so there'll be no Internet for me (I can't stand dial-up anymore,
especially when the max we can get is 19.2 (14.4 with compression, for you
baud
neophytes ;)).

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61

  • [SM-Discuss] Out for Thanksgiving, Eric Sandall, 11/26/2003