sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage statistics

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • To: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage statistics
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:42:53 +0200

Hi Duane,

> >I would prefer some "agent", no emails.
> >
> This is also open, this is more a potential advantage to be thought
> about. I'm not sure what you mean by "agent".

client/server, agent/server
something like:
# seer xyz
xyz is used by 137 users
xyz version 1.2 is used by 15 users
xyz version 1.22 is used by 122 users
12 users have problem with casting xyz

BTW, I wanted to send you my profile but there are some problems with address
d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz, 20 hours in my mail queue already.

----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>

<d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>... Deferred: Connection refused by
net.auckland.ac.nz.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Have a nice ...
- lace -