sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] md5sum for xfs patch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] md5sum for xfs patch
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 15:41:39 +1200

Hi,

When I compile the linux kernel with the xfs patch it complains the MD5SUM is wrong. In previous installations it doesn't worry about this but in my latest fresh install it stops the casting/compilation.

I tried to find the correct MD5SUM but with no luck. Can anyone suggest how I can get around this problem??

Cheers, Duane.

  • [SM-Discuss] md5sum for xfs patch, Duane Malcolm, 05/31/2003