sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses messed stuff up

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ncurses messed stuff up
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 04:11:25 -0700 (PDT)

Jeremy A. Kolb said:
> ever since the other day when i updated ncurses it's been giving me really
> gross output in alsamixer, sorcery, and giFTcurs. anyone else have this
> problem or know how to solve it? recompiling the progs and ncurses doesn't
> help.
>
> Jeremy

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but do you have gcc
compiled with no fixincludes? If not, then I'd suggest recompiling gcc
and saying 'n' to fixincludes, then try recompiling ncurses and any
affected programs. If so, then this isn't the problem. :)

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61