sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire ordering

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: spencero AT mail.utexas.edu
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire ordering
  • Date: 05 Mar 2003 00:53:11 -0500

It should be following the order of the array,
GRIMOIRE_DIR[0]=check/me/first
GRIMOIRE_DIR[2]=check/me/last
GRIMOIRE_DIR[1]=check/me/in/the/middle

There was a bug introduced in last nights update that caused all
grimoires but the first to be ignored. This has been fixed in the latest
tarball.

NOTE: Anyone who updated their sorcery in the last couple of days is
encouraged to update now. There are several fairly important bugs that
have been fixed.