sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Grimoire ordering

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Spencer Ogden <spencero AT mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire ordering
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:49:52 -0600

It would seem that the latest cast does not honor the order gimoires are
listed in the /etc/sorcery/local/grimoire file. I used this previously to
have custom versions of spells which either weren't in the grimoire or
weren't up to date. Now even though the file lists my grimoire first, its
spells are masked by the default ones.

Is this an expected behavior? If so, how should one go about casting custom
spells, seeing as the method to do so has changed several times.

Spencer