sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Did anyone call for some cheese?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Phil White <cerise AT littlegreenmen.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Did anyone call for some cheese?
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:21:38 -0800

So after a brief moment of great confusion which was quickly
resolved by consulting a similar Source Mage system, I have a
problem.

I noticed that WineX (now winex for the 0x20 challenged) makes
note of a 'wine' spell. I also noticed that WineX doesn't
properly setup a ~/.wine directory. Much less the config file
necessary. That simply won't do. I _must_ play The Sims!

So I quickly grep the grimoire^Wcodex of stable, test, and devel
for a trace of the elusive wine spell (which I swear used to exist).
I find winex and winedoc.

Now, you and I both know that winedoc isn't wine. Especially since
it's in doc.

What we don't know is that winedoc is "The Official GIMP Manual" per
its description.

So, forgive me for belaboring the pun when I say that our wine
maintainer is overdue for several whines about wines.

-Phil/CERisE