sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire-rc1 (1622 spells!)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire-rc1 (1622 spells!)
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:25:02 -0800

Take this as your opportunity (grimoire folks) to add MENU_ITEM entries.

Their quick easy, and fun for the whole family, get yours today.

(And if you don't I'll file bugs on your precious spells! MUhahah!).

BTW-

I Am working on a "Spellbook", a technical reference for possible
attributes for each file in a spell. Not a "HOW-TO" more like a dictionary.

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=Spellbook

The DETAILS section will soon document the MENU_ITEM stuff.

PLEASE contribute to this, as I am *NOT* a spell writer for the most
part and often get by with a DETAILS file, and a CONFIGURE, and that's
it :)

- Nick