sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Out of commission

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Womack <eric AT lasvegasdata.com>
  • To: sm discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Out of commission
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

I am temporarily out of commission. The sorcery rebuild I did this weekend
wiped out both of my SMGL workstations. I will attempt to repair (hopefully)
or re-install (if needed) throughout this week.

If someone wouldn't mind, I would appreciate a volunteer to catch any KDE
submissions and/or do any Perforce work needed during this time.

Also, if anyone has been through this, I would like to hear about it. My
problems seem to center around a /proc problem, a read-only filesystem and my
vc's spawing too fast.

---
Eric Womack
Grimoire Guru: KDE