sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] problems here :(

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Geoffrey Derber <Geoffrey.Derber AT Trinity.Edu>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: ML <ml AT nostromo.sytes.net>, "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] problems here :(
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:08:50 -0500

I had a that problem. I just felt that I had other issues to deal with at the time, and since doing a gcc --version returned 3.2 even though doing a gaze installed gcc returned a blank, I just ignored it at the time.

Geoff

Julian v. Bock wrote:
Hi

"M" == ML <ml AT nostromo.sytes.net> writes:

M> Hi Jeremy, I had the same problem... edit your
M> /var/lib/sorcery/codex/devel/devel/gcc/BUILD file and at the end,
M> remove the last line (rm.... ) and remove the last "&&" at the end
M> of the line above.

Strange, must be related to the new sorcery. I will have a look at it
after my sorcery update. However, why did it not fail for everyone?

Julian