sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage network install

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage network install
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Casey Harkins said:
> No windows machine need access, so coda would be an option. If you could
> post what you've got I'd be willing to give it try. In the meantime,
> I'll read up a bit on it.
>
> -casey

Funny thing. As I was looking for the spells I wrote for coda, I found
that the directory is missing. :) I must have deleted them when I was
trying to clean up my /var/lib/sorcery/grimoire directory. =( I'll
recreate them this weekend.

-One of Three

sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://hellhound.homeip.net/~sandalle | SystAdmin @ Inst. Shock Physics @ WSU