sm-admin - [SM-Admin] developer meeting next saturday (2/17) (was: What I Have In Mind)

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] developer meeting next saturday (2/17) (was: What I Have In Mind)
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:52:44 -0600

On Feb 05, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Jan 20, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > a) As I mentioned before, I will be setting up regular meetings pretty
> > I am tentatively planning to do these every 3 months for now, on the
> > 3rd or 4th weekend of the month. Probably Feb/May/Aug/Nov. If they
> > start out well and we want more we can look at that, but this would
> > be the minimum. Look for more info later.
>
> Let's call it the third weekend of those months. Feb 17/18, May 19/20, Aug
> 18/19, Nov 17/18. Are there preferences between Saturday or Sunday and
> time of day? I want to use the same day/time for each meeting so there's
> no question of what to expect. First priority will be a time all Leads can
> attend but other developer preferences will provide the tie breaker if
> needed.

I'm not getting responses to this, and we're only a week away from the
first meeting, so I'm going to schedule this one for Saturday, Feb 17, at
13:00 CST (19:00 GMT). We can discuss at that meeting if this is a good
slot for future meetings.

The meeting will be held in #sourcemage-admin, as usual. All interested
parties are invited; developers and especially Lead developers are strongly
encouraged to attend if possible.

The primary goal is just to get everyone in a room at the same time and
touch base on the current state of things. If you have specific agenda
items you want discussed, please send them to me by this Thursday.