sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] Team Lead meeting
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:34:16 -0800

Quoting Jason Flatt <jason AT flattfamily.com>:
> 10:00 AM on Sunday is not a good time for me, and hasn't been for a long
> time.
> I will be in church at that time. I could go for starting about 4.5 hours
> earlier or just about anytime from about 4 hours later and on (provided I
> don't totally forget the meeting).
>
> So, I am available from GMT 1300 to GMT 1500 and from GMT 2200 to GMT 0800.
>
> Now, so that I am perfectly clear (since I'm sure I messed up at least one
> of
>
> those times), I am available from 5:00 AM PST to 7:00 AM and from 2:00 PM to
>
> 12:00 AM (midnight). That is for Sunday only. Saturday is going to be real
>
> hit and miss as I'll be doing a lot of honey-dos that day.
>
> Also, while I am saying that I am available 'till midnight, I must warn you
> all that somewhere between about 9:00 PM and about 11:00 PM, my brain starts
>
> to turn to mush. So don't expect anything intelligent from me about
> then. :^)

Yeah, sorry, it's Sunday. Would people mind if we move it up 4 hours to 14:00
GMT? That way Hamish isn't up so late and Jason can make it? I don't mind
waking up at 05:30 on Sunday to make a meeting.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61