sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Admin Meeting announce coming later today...

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Admin Meeting announce coming later today...
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:16:11 +0100

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:17:13PM -0800, Jason Flatt wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 January 2004 6:35 pm, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > I would like to propose a meeting of all the Team Leads this weekend (and
> > anyone else who'd like to show up) in #smgl-admin, at the usual time
> > (18:00
> > GMT, I believe), if that time does not work, let me know so we can work it
> > out. Team Leads are /strongly/ encouraged to show as I would like to talk
> > about team activies, roadmaps, deadlines, and anything else the leads
> > would
> > like to discuss. We haven't had a developer meeting in a while and I feel
> > that at least the TLs should have a talk.
> >
> > Actually, TLs (yes, this includes me ;)) should communicate more about
> > what
> > they are doing (that's what sm-admin is for, yes?) so that we can
> > coordinate changes among our respective teams (such as updates to stable
> > grimoire for the ISO, Sorcery changes that affect spells and vice versa,
> > etc.).
> >
> > I will be expecting all TLs to be there, but if you cannot make it, let me
> > know, a reason would be a good idea, that way I can work to make the time
> > more accessible to you or get your input before the meeting. If any TL is
> > not there, I will be a little upset (barring a good reason).
> >
> > Comments?
> >
> > -sandalle

If you all want to hold an apart meeting I don't mind, but this Sunday
is the usual 2 month meeting, I am going to post the usual agenda
announcement later today...

I have also been busy with real life so just hang in there. We have not
had a meeting in the last two months as usual, nothing special.

I posted a message to this list outlining that we will have a meeting
this month and next month in relation to the 1.0 release roadmap.

Stay tuned, I am organizing stuff today (admin meeting, release name
announcement so go vote, sorcery release, etc....).

erics