sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] All good things must come to an end.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] All good things must come to an end.
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:21:55 -0700

As a student myself I can understand how things become. I think everyone
would agree that you've done a fantastic job on the docs. Theres so much
great information on that page, its well organized and theres plenty
of stuff to help newbies roll up their sleeves. We're all busy people,
I guess its the life many open source dev's end up living. RL is of course
more important, but plenty of people will benefit from the wiki you
helped assemble. Thanks for all the work.