sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] All good things must come to an end.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] All good things must come to an end.
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

Matthew Shapiro said:
> As i'm sure most of you guys have noticed, the wiki as well as some of the
> other documentation hasn't been getting done (with the exception of man
> pages, doing a good job basvg, adn with the exception of code
> documentation, which should be up once xenith gets docs.sourcemage.com up
> and running). I am writing this as I no longer have the time to manage
> the docs anymore nor really write them. With me starting college,
> working, and doing various other projects i have i don't have the time. I
> will still hang out in irc and maybe contribute a few docs on wiki once
> and a while but this is my resignation from the team. It was great fun
> though and I will still be around.
>

> ----KallDrexx

Sorry to see you go. :( Hopefully some point in the future you'll have
some more freetime and come and play with us again. Good luck on your
future endeavours.

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61