sm-admin - Re: [SM-Admin] Sorcery 1.0 Review for OSNews

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: Source Mage - Admin List <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Admin] Sorcery 1.0 Review for OSNews
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:29:31 +0000

I think this was when sorcery was the only "product" we had.... I would
prefer
a sourcemage review after v0.5 release.

I have already contacted osnews and they are waiting for my press release on
v0.5...

Keep this in hand, wait till we release and then feel free to write it. It
should be reviewed by me before it goes out? Sound good?

Thanks.

/*
* Eric Schabell M.Sc.
* web: http://www.schabell.com
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org
* Shopping: http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=sourcemage.0
* irc.openprojects.net (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
*/

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

> All,
>
> Don't forget that Eugenia Loli-Queru (Editor-in-Chief of OSNews) has asked
> us for a review of Sorcery 1.0! (this was late last year...). Schabell,
> who should do this? Last time I brought this up you said we shouldn't
> have someone from the team do that as we'd be "biased". ;)
>
> Here's one of the messages (I don't know why she contacted me, but heh...
> ;)):

Sure thing. I wasn't aware that you were in contact with OSNews already.
;) Just remembered that I had been contacted a while ago about it. I had
already informed Eugenia that Sorcery is just our package management tool
and not the entirety.

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle