rarefruitrecipes - [RarefruitrecipesIbib] cape gooseberries

rarefruitrecipes AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Post recipes for rare fruits and other rare edibles here!

  • From: michael swifte <mgswifte AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: rarefruitrecipes AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [RarefruitrecipesIbib] cape gooseberries
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 15:39:48 +1000 (EST)

Hey

I want to talk about the flavour of the Cape
Gooseberry from Peru. I think it came to Australia
via England and grows each year in my mothers back
yard. I think they have some of the subtle flavours
of a good white wine like a Semillion. I think when
all is said and done the flavour is very adult. What
do you think ?

Ciao

Michael Swifte

http://au.movies.yahoo.com