rarefruitrecipes - [RarefruitrecipesIbib] cape gooseberries

rarefruitrecipes AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Post recipes for rare fruits and other rare edibles here!

  • From: michael swifte <mgswifte AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: rarefruitrecipes AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [RarefruitrecipesIbib] cape gooseberries
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:58:10 +1000 (EST)

Hi

My name is Michael. I've just pluged in to (cc)
networks. I am obsessed with cape gooseberries. Each
year they grow in my mothers back yard, but there is
vever enough to do anything substantial.
I am keen to share recipes that I have found/developed
when I have been able to source some i bulk.
Looking to discuss and understand the flavour and
usefulless.

Ciao

Michael Swifte

http://au.movies.yahoo.com