pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 54, Issue 9

  • From: Sebastian Vieira <utricseb@gmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 54, Issue 9
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:52:22 -0500

Hi Everybody... here is a small sampler of Restrepia I have photographed here in Colombia:

You are all welcome to visit my Country, I am based in MedellĂ­n and I go out to he forests exploring for orchids at least once a month. If you know where to go (and there is plenty of safe places to explore), there is much more risk of finding a new species of orchid than getting kidnapped. -- That is why our country's slogan is "El peligro es que te quieras quedar", or in english "The risk is wanting to stay".

Best regards,