pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 54, Issue 6

  • From: Ron Maunder <paradiseorchids@paradise.net.nz>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 54, Issue 6
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:26:31 +1300

Hi Guys and Girls

I doubt very much these Restrepias are natives of any of the at least half a dozen Columbia towns or cities in the USA! Lets get it right. I'm sure you meant they are from the independent country of Colombia in South America, situated between Venezuela and Ecuador!

Any chance of getting to see photos of your Restrepias and how you are growing them? Whats involved in extending this site and getting photos here? Might liven it up somewhat and get more people growing Pleurothallids?

Ron