pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum vol XIII - Restrepia

  • From: "Lynn O'Shaughnessy" <freespirit@pleurothallids.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum vol XIII - Restrepia
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:02:31 -0400

The Pleurothallid Alliance has 9 more of these books to sell at a price of $100 each.  We were given permission to reprint 20 of them and these books are IDENTICAL to the ones put out by Missouri Botanic Gardens (except for the  "reprinted with permission" notation on the fromt cover).  If anyone is interested, contact me at freespirit@pleurothallids.com.  Only one book per member, please.

Lynn O

  • [pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum vol XIII - Restrepia, Lynn O'Shaughnessy, 08/05/2004