pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum

  • From: "Charles Powell, II" <powell2@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Icones Pleurothallidinarum
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:21:59 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I have an extra copy of Icones Pleurothallidinarum XVI - Systematics of Pleurothallis subgenera Crocdeilanthe, Rhynchopera, Talpinaria. Addenda to Lepenthes of Ecuador, Masdevallia, Platystele, Pleurothallis, Restrepia, and Scaphosepalum. I'm looking to trade for Icones Pleurothallidinarum X, XI, or XIII. Or, any help finding any of these volumes would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Chuck

Charles & Barbara Powell
powell2@sbcglobal.net