pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Semi-Hydroponic culture of Pleurothallids

  • From: "Marc Nolan Hachadourian" <mhach@ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <bill1@earthlink.net>, <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Semi-Hydroponic culture of Pleurothallids
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:22:46 -0500

Bill
there was a guy in British Columbia or Vancouver who was growing Masd. in
nydroponic culture with amazing results. Then again in BC he didn't have to
deal with the summer heat like I do in the NE US. His cultural awards were
only rivaled by the best bay area growers. His name escapes me at the
moment. But he had a couple of articles in the AOS bulletin some years back
on hydroponic culture of Odonts as well.
marc