pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 12

  • From: Michael Shrom <shrommj@ptd.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Re: pleurothallid-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 12
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:46:04 -0400

Hi Marcus
You are correct that the frogs like the bromeliads more than the Pleurothallids. I like the Pleuothalids more than the bromeliads. Most types of plants in terrariums with frogs are good for the frogs. My frogs climb on the orchids and hide behind orchid plaques. They don't spend as much time in the orchids as they would in bromeliads. For me the terrariums are good places to grow the orchids. The orchids would dry out quickly at my windows or in my garden.
Michael Shrom

(My) frogs like the bromeliads that exist up on tree banches in my
ranch in southeastern Brasil.
but never heard of they like Pleurothallis.
I'll pay attention to that - if that is also my case and their prefference.
Marcus Rezende