person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Certified Level Written Test

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Certified Level Written Test
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 11:30:07 -0500

Certified Level written test opportunity for current PCBA members:

I know it's last minute, but I thought I would put it out there. If anyone would like to take the written portion of the Certified Level test we will be offering it tomorrow night, (3/10/16). The last class for the Bee School is being held then and attending the entire lecture would be a good idea as it covers an overview of a year in the apiary which would be good review for the test.

Class starts at 7pm at the Person County Extension building, where we have our regular monthly meetings. The test will be given immediately following the end of class. You must be an NCSBA member to take the test. If you haven't done that already, you can sign up and pay dues ($15) online at http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/membership/join-or-renew-now. Bring your ID Card or receipt as verification on the night of the exam. The test is 40-50 questions multiple choice. Below is a link to a study guide.

If this is something you want to do, let me know so I can make sure we have enough tests printed.

Thanks,
-Inge

P.S. This is the written portion of the Certified Level test only. Information about taking the practical was sent out previously.

  • [PCBA] Certified Level Written Test, Inge Kautzmann, 03/09/2016