person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Practical Exams Certified Level

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Practical Exams Certified Level
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:58:14 -0500

Hello All,

For those of you who've already completed and passed the written exam portion of the Certified Level Beekeeper you can schedule the practical this weekend, March 12th.

We will be conducting practicals as part of the Bee School field day and will begin them around 1:30pm. If you are interested in completing your Certified Level, please send me an email so I can get you on the list.

If you'd like to know what you'll be asked to do you can download the form that will be used to test your knowledge.

You'll need to bring your protective gear and your smoker.

You must also be a current NCSBA member to take the exam, if you are not, you can update your membership at the link below. Bring your current NCSBA membership card or your receipt of payment to the practical as verification of your membership status.

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Practical Exams Certified Level, Inge Kautzmann, 03/07/2016