person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Updating google map to share with Cooperative Extension Crop Agent

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Cc: Cross Gary <gwcross AT ncsu.edu>, Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Updating google map to share with Cooperative Extension Crop Agent
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:50:22 -0400

I've updated our Person County Beekeepers map to include 2015 current members.  To see this map, create a Google Account and log in.   To edit your info or delete it, you will need to contact me.  I can do it or, preferably, provide you with edit privileges.  Phone and e-mail addresses are included as farmers who are getting ready to apply pesticides will need to be able to contact you.   You may also want help from a nearby beekeeper.

I totally lack confidence in my understanding of this map tool so if someone else can manage and upgrade this map, I'll be grateful. Just let me know!

If you are not currently a PCBA member but would like to be included on this map, we'd be glad for you to join by sending your check for $5 with membership form from the PCBA website to Amanda Blanks, PCBA Treasurer.

Thanks,
lsw

  • [PCBA] Updating google map to share with Cooperative Extension Crop Agent, Lynn S Wilson, 04/06/2015