person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Membership List

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Membership List
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 17:29:52 -0400

Title: Membership List
Hello All,

At last night’s meeting the request was approved to send out the most current membership contact list. Current is defined by those who have paid dues for 2012. You will find that list attached as a PDF. Let me know if you have any trouble opening it.

It was recommended that information about how long someone has been a beekeeper be added to the list so that newer members would know who to contact for questions or help. I have included this information, but some of the data may be a bit off or in some cases missing. Hopefully what is there will be of help. If you have any changes or updates, please let me know. The status of those who have participated in the Master Beekeeper Program is included as well. Certified is the first level, followed by Journeyman, then Master.

Also, as a reminder, this list serve is a great place to post questions about what you may be seeing or not seeing in your bee yards. Asking questions here of the group is a great way for ALL of us to learn from the posted replies.

We are going to try and schedule a honey extraction field day before our next meeting. As soon as we have those details we will send out more info.

Thanks,

-Inge
PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077
ibk AT imageray.net

  • [PCBA] Membership List, Inge Kautzmann, 05/18/2012