person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting info and minutes

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting info and minutes
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:17:57 -0400

Title: Meeting info and minutes
Hello All,

Our monthly PCBA meeting is Thursday (5/17/12) at 7pm at the Person County Office Building.

MEETING INFO
The guest speakers will be Todd Walker and Lewis Cauble. They have been raising queens for about a year and will be sharing some of the lessons they’ve learned. Whether you want to learn the basics so you can raise your own queens or if you want to try your hand at selling, there are many benefits to raising local queens. Join us this Thursday to learn more.

Location
Person County Cooperative Extension
304 South Morgan St., Room 165
Roxboro, NC 27573
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Person+County+Cooperative+Extension+304+South+Morgan+St.,+Room+165++Roxboro,+NC+27573&hl=en&cid=12511781533329656406

EVENT INFO
One of the goals for the club this year is to be more visible in our community. Thanks to the help of several club members we have been able to participate in two events so far. The latest was the opening day of the Person County Farmers Market. There are now photos on the website for you to enjoy.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org

The next event is Personality which will be held on June 22nd. We will need volunteers for this fun event as well and we’ll have a sign-up sheet at this week’s meeting.

MINUTES
Here is a link to the April Meeting Minutes. Thank you Amanda!

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012_04-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

Please take a quick look at them, we will want to approve them at this Thursday night’s meeting.

See you then,
-Inge
PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077
ibk AT imageray.net

  • [PCBA] Meeting info and minutes, Inge Kautzmann, 05/14/2012