permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Unsubscribe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: PA Communications <communicate@permaculture.org.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Unsubscribe
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 09:49:55 +0100

Hi Mary,

I am not sure why i recieved your email as I have never signed up to these
mailing lists either!

I have just had a look on the website and i think you can unsubscribe using
this link here: https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture

Thanks
Katie

<https://www.permaculture.org.uk/?utm_source=email-signature>