permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is Reading this List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is Reading this List
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 17:59:38 -0700

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 5:41 PM Jay Woods <woodsjaya@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am reading the list with enthusiasm.

That is wonderful. I will continue to make it a lifetime project. That puts
it in a different category and makes it easier to devote time to building a
knowledgebase represented by the message archives.
Ibiblio is still rolling and I have been in touch with them. They are very
supportive of this list and my work at their site. In this day and time
that kind of support means a lot considering their status in the IT world.
So far I have not asked what members want to see in this list, from me and
from everyone else. I always fall back to making contributions that help
define and stabilize the standards of Permaculture. I always post things
related
in some way to permaculture. Discussion about what permaculture is and what
it's standards are is of great interest to me. I can rap about that
endlessly. I defer to Scott Pittman Toby Hemenway for the essence of what
Permaculture is about.
Scott's description of the Three Ethics is timeless. Needless to say as far
as maintaining Permaculture standards the people in this forum lead the
way.

LL