permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is Reading this List

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is Reading this List
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 10:56:42 -0700

On Mon, Jun 6, 2022 at 8:06 AM Michael Pilarski via permaculture <
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Hello Lawrence et al,
>
> It has been a hiatus since i see your posts. I will monitor.
> I remain active in farming, permaculture, herbs, organizing and teaching.
> My main emphasis these days is ecorestoration

I would like to hear more about your ecorestoration work when you have
time. We are at a point where a lot of that is going to have to be done,
including reintroduction of species that have diminished or disappeared in
regions.

Here is a simple statement I wrote last night:
"God is the awareness we were born with that allows us to appreciate and
protect the nest we were born into, the Earth, Gaia, Pachamama and the life
giving forces of the natural world that surround and nurture us."
You might want to substitute the word Dharma for God.