permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: February Ferments!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: February Ferments!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 23:41:15 -0500

>>> I also very much enjoy Sally Fallon's "Nourishing Traditions"
>>> Scott

I will have a look at that book. Thanks.
The food combining thing is old stuff, from 30 year ago but is pure gold.
Think about it.

Where are permaculture standards these days. Is there a PC old guard
community that adheres to them?
There has been much work and many discoveries and innovations in the human
microbiome and the soil microbiome.
Elaine Ingham is doing much of this work.

Will there be another IPC?