permaculture - Re: [permaculture] High density urban design examples

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darrell E. Frey <defrey@bioshelter.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] High density urban design examples
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 22:33:23 -0400

Robyn
While not a high rise, Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has a
lot of the features you are discussing.
Darrell

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey@bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com
www.threesisterspermaculture.com

Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
Publishing, 2011, Co-Author; Food Forest Handbook, New Society Publishing,
2017