permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Ocean Cleanup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Ocean Cleanup
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 23:15:32 +0200

> Am 28.08.2018 um 22:59 schrieb Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>:
>
> It starts on land, pollutes the land then the waterways and the ocean:
> How could any responsible person walk away from this?
>
> The amount of mess and rubbish left at leeds fest this weekend is insane

I recently talked to a youth who seemed to enjoy polluting in the city, and
he quite clearly explained to me: "The multinationals fuck up the world
bigtime, they pollute in unimaginable ways, and you don’t stop them. But then
you see me trow away my beer can, and come after me so I pick it up. Fuck
you!"