permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Questions on timelines and strategies for bio-remediation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: "shafqatsaleem1@yahoo.com" <shafqatsaleem1@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "cjwardle@gmail.com" <cjwardle@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Questions on timelines and strategies for bio-remediation
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:10:23 +1200

Thanks Shafqat

Very much appreciate your response. Chris has great positive energy so
hopefully there will be good opportunities to evolve.

I am busy on all fronts with many projects all at different levels and
scales and of course always some controversy...more on all later

Best regards

Steve

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart