permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 01:54:51 -0400

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 1:42 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yepp thats the reality. How to counteract it is by grass roots mass models.

You said it right. That is the only way. Do it yourselves, don't let anyone
coopt your work.

We now have all the intelligence all we need is the will.

True as true can be.

Complacency is a
> nasty disease, mind you the gang have poisoned our water as well so all
> those that drink it are dumbed down to add to the complacency. There are
> models popping up, so it is refreshing. So lets just keep hammering away on
> every front.

Build appropriately-sized local neighborhoods and communities. Provide them
with renewable, sustainable, natural systems to ensure that the needs of
everyone in the communities will be met, affordably
and environmentally positive.

There is some good stuff coming out of England of late with a
> facebook site CTRL SHIFT 2018..check it out
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTRLshiftsummit/

I just located this group and sent in my application to join. I'll check
out your FB page.

LL