permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 16:00:55 +1200

Good question Darrell...why indeed ?..lazy ? small mindedness ? academics
who are too arrogant to attend a full PDC?..there is no argument nor any
comparative advantage ?...Steve Hart

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart