permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Question for Scott Pittman | Re: (60) Irgizli, A Beautiful village in the southern Urals - Vanishing Russian villages | YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Pavlo Ardanov <pavlo.ardanov@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Question for Scott Pittman | Re: (60) Irgizli, A Beautiful village in the southern Urals - Vanishing Russian villages | YouTube
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 08:40:33 +1200

Yes there is widespread positive activity throughout Romania with great
history. There is also active Permaculture groups throughout, of many
different models. This is but one http://amurtel.ro/en/ I have visited
several times. Their Children in Permaculture group is also strong.
www.childreninpermaculture.com Moldova was once part of Romania and still
has strong links. I went there originally in 2000 to research the use of
pyramids in waste water treatment. Mind boggling science headed by a whole
faculty of a university all funded by the military. One of the head
scientists who evolved these is Stoica Godeanu who has written a number of
books. One attached. I found funding to have him and his wife Marioara who
was the lead scientist to visit New Zealand to work with me on sewage
design options. Nikolai Tesla is a common name too. There is good activity
evolving in Ukraine as well like energy driven by Pavlo Ardanov Курс
"Управління водними ресурсами в Пермакультурі"
<https://www.facebook.com/n/?events%2F388033141680572%2F&ref=6&ref_notif_type=plan_user_invited&action_history=null&aref=1530626379848952&medium=email&mid=5701870119a26G2d347800G57018b9a79cf8G6b&bcode=2.1530626384.Abz_PhPOaUEa2RrHlxk&n_m=stevenlawrencehart%40gmail.com>
There
is also some great research hidden in anals. I've copied Pavlo in with the
hope he will add and keep us posted on all developments...Steve

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart