permaculture - [permaculture] WILLFULL BLINDNESS

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Permaculture in New Zealand <permaculturenz@groups.facebook.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] WILLFULL BLINDNESS
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 06:54:57 +1200

A good read to awken us

From: Peasants-NZ <admin@peasants.org.nz>
Date: 8 July 2018 at 04:15
Subject: Landsakes * Speed DOES NOT kill !
To: Steve <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>

free eBook, same again
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/20939f805dee/landsakes-speed-does-not-kill?e=ace4aa2c75>
*Landsakes!* *news * reviews * updates*
Subscribers and Film Club members
-- please choose 'Display images' for our emails --

- It is not *speed* that kills; but the sudden stop afterwards.
- It's not *life* insurance; it's death insurance.
- *Good* Friday; commemorates the murder of a God-realised person by the
self-proclaimed 'God's chosen' people.
- America the *free*, 'land of the brave'; is controlled by deeply
fascist interests.
- ... ... ... (*that'll cost us a few subscribers !)*

*Society promotes such evasions of truth (there are more than a few)
as harmless white lies because the reality makes us uncomfortable. *
If this seems like another whin*e *about *'what's been did and what's been
hid'* - sorry about that. Our real focus is on re-colonising the land.
These days, the least inhabited territory left on Earth is the truth. And,
although there's an abundance available the journey there requires change,
including ...

1. an in-depth understanding of why we are where we are now.
2. connecting with others who are ready to go over the pass with us.
3. establishing a cognitive map for adopting 100% sustainable living.

If you're interested, then here's a good place to start:
KEY INSIGHT: *Mind follows ACTION, not the other way around*.
i.e. your beliefs and ideas make little difference, it's what you DO that
matters.
KEY TOPIC: *Conformity and mutual self-deception*. If you're still
interested in making a difference then the free eBook we offered last
week is a lighthouse in the rising fog. So few people downloaded it, we're
featuring it again.
Margaret Heffernan: Willful Blindness: Why We Ignore the Obvious at Our
Peril
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=ebf174eab1&e=ace4aa2c75>

- *Right-click *the link above then '*Save Link As...'*
- *Drag-drop *the file into your CALIBRE

<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=c80bd99fe2&e=ace4aa2c75>
library
- More about *eBooks *at: PeasantsNZ-Tools...

<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=da0d68e4c3&e=ace4aa2c75>

<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=aa082c4aec&e=ace4aa2c75>In
brief: *Margaret Heffernan* argues that the biggest threats and dangers we
face are the ones we don't see--not because they're secret or invisible,
but because we're willfully blind.
She asks: What makes us prefer ignorance? What are we so afraid of? Why do
some people see more than others? And how can we change? (*See the TEDTalk
below*)

If you liked this book then buy a copy and give it to someone you like ...

The Dangers of Willful Blindness
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=a0df3ed797&e=ace4aa2c75>
Jul 03, 2018 11:00 pm | j077r

Margaret Heffernan is an entrepreneur and keynote speaker. Her motto:
"Let's not play the game, let's change it."
read more
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=d115784c66&e=ace4aa2c75>
[image: Like The Dangers of Willful Blindness on Facebook]
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=dc5658a571&e=ace4aa2c75>
[image: Google Plus One Button]
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=2c4a4f7336&e=ace4aa2c75>
[image: share on Twitter]
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=e050e2f264&e=ace4aa2c75>

------------------------------
Please try to encourage others to join, use the 'Forward' link underneath.
Membership options
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=b8ea4eea08&e=ace4aa2c75>
-|- The Abundance Manifesto
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=d3b76e0e41&e=ace4aa2c75>
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=1c6438cf6b&e=ace4aa2c75>
Share
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=a1828b4f3b&e=ace4aa2c75>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=8258f04ffa&e=ace4aa2c75>
<http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=8258f04ffa&e=ace4aa2c75>
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=07813f41a4&e=ace4aa2c75>
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=e3840ce943&e=ace4aa2c75>
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=b7b12ac13b&e=ace4aa2c75>
*Copyright © 2018 Landsakes !, All rights reserved.*
You as receiving this newsletter because of previous cantact with Peasants
NZ

*Our mailing address is:*
Landsakes !
Henderson
Waitakere, Auck 0612
New Zealand

Add us to your address book
<//peasants.us2.list-manage.com/vcard?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=a7fc6d1f0b>

You can update your preferences
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=a7fc6d1f0b&e=ace4aa2c75>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://peasants.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=860772f778de03925a2718939&id=a7fc6d1f0b&e=ace4aa2c75&c=8258f04ffa>.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=860772f778de03925a2718939&afl=1>

  • [permaculture] WILLFULL BLINDNESS, Steve Hart, 07/07/2018