permaculture - [permaculture] The Arctic 103 years ago compared to today - pix + comments

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Arctic 103 years ago compared to today - pix + comments
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 22:58:54 -0400

fullmetalbonerchamp comments on The Arctic 103 years ago compared to today
https://np.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/8wtc43/the_arctic_103_years_ago_compared_to_today/e1yczah/?st=jjc85nfu&sh=ea4739ad

"My degree (not germane to my actual job) was a BA in political science
with a concentration in the influence of rhetoric on public opinion and the
influence public opinion has on rhetoric.

Always thought we should rebrand it from climate change to "global
pollution epidemic" because eliminates the typical counter argument "oh,
but there's always been climate change" and makes it impossible for anyone
to deny. There hasn't always been a global pollution epidemic, it is what's
causing climate change, so why not switch the rhetoric around and hit
climate change deniers with a rhetorical knockout punch?"

JPEG image

  • [permaculture] The Arctic 103 years ago compared to today - pix + comments, Lawrence London, 07/07/2018