permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture courses, Ecobuilding, Fruit tree management, Sussex apples, Permaculture gardening - Brighton Permaculture Trust

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture courses, Ecobuilding, Fruit tree management, Sussex apples, Permaculture gardening - Brighton Permaculture Trust
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:21:33 -0500

Permaculture courses, Ecobuilding, Fruit tree management, Sussex apples,
Permaculture gardening - Brighton Permaculture Trust\
https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/

What we do

Our projects promote sustainable development, or better still regenerative
development, that leaves us and future generations in a better position.

We promote and use permaculture design process and principles in our
projects.

Our work fits into three main themes:
1. Permaculture education

We run courses <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/permaculture>
in permaculture design, and all our projects aim to promote permaculture
and sustainability.

We do not receive funding for most of our courses; rather, our courses are
self-financing from those attending them. We aim to make courses accessible
to all through a sliding fee scale.
2. Growing & using fruit as well as related land management

All our projects in this area encompass the permaculture ethics
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/index.php/permaculture/ethics> by
promoting sustainability, providing a focus for bringing people together,
and helping to provide access to healthy food.

Examples include helping communities and school orchards plant orchards
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/orchards/orchardnews>,
involving people in picking and processing fruit
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/orchards/scrumping>, and exchanging
knowledge and expertise
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/orchards/withoutborders> with partners
both locally and internationally.
3. Green buildings

We promote greener buildings and lower-impact ways of living in them in
several ways.

- We run a series of eco-build courses
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/ecobuild> in partnership
with Low Carbon Trust.
- We co-host events like Green architecture day
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/greenarchitecture> and Eco
open houses <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/courses/ecoopenhouses>.
- We're involved in practical build projects ourselves.

- Who we are <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about>
- What we do <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/ourwork>
- Meet the team <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/staff>
- News <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/news>
- Behind the scenes <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/behind>
- Accounts & annual reports
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/reports>
- Our work at Stanmer
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/stanmerpark>
- Our plot at Stanmer
<https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/stanmerplot>
- Partners <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/partners>
- Find us <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/directions>
- Contact us <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/contact>

- Contact <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/contact>
- Directions <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/directions>
- Help <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/faq>
- News <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/about/news>
- Newsletter

<https://connect.brightonpermaculture.org.uk/civicrm/profile/create?gid=17&reset=1>
- Sitemap <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/sitemap>
- Volunteer <https://brightonpermaculture.org.uk/getinvolved/volunteer>

*"Showing, teaching, practising sustainable ecological design"*
Brighton Permaculture Trust · Charitable company registered in England &
Wales · Charity number 1150808 · Company number 4072259

  • [permaculture] Permaculture courses, Ecobuilding, Fruit tree management, Sussex apples, Permaculture gardening - Brighton Permaculture Trust, Lawrence London, 01/26/2017