permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Off Grid Water Systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Off Grid Water Systems
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 20:24:52 -0500

On Sun, Dec 18, 2016 at 4:24 PM, gil carandang <gil_carandang@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> yes. it's been awhile. i hope to come to the US before July 2017 to fix my
> retirement funds and attend uc santa cruz casfs anniversary. would like to
> give workshop in between for interested parties on my new initiative: 1,000
> sqm. sustainable integrated organic & natural mini-farm. intensive
> microbial organic technology.

Hello Gil and Merry Christmas:

Please keep us posted on your up and coming workshops in the US. There may
be people
living in or near those locations who might want to attend.

"1000 sqm. sustainable integrated organic & natural mini-farm. intensive
microbial organic technology."

Could you tell us a little about your concept for this type of farming
community?

A biointensive bio-integrated permaculture farm would be the best choice
for most people.

Are you aware of Elaine Ingham's excellent work?
.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.