permaculture - [permaculture] John Ikerd's Blog | John Ikerd.com | Our Right to Clean Air, Pure Water, & Safe Healthful Food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] John Ikerd's Blog | John Ikerd.com | Our Right to Clean Air, Pure Water, & Safe Healthful Food
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:04:21 -0500

John Ikerd's Blog | John Ikerd.com
http://johnikerd.com/blog/
Our Right to Clean Air, Pure Water, & Safe Healthful Food
<http://johnikerd.com/2016/11/our-right-to-clean-air-pure-water-safe-healthful-food/>
By johnikerd1 <http://johnikerd.com/author/johnikerd1/> November 20, 2016
<http://johnikerd.com/2016/11/our-right-to-clean-air-pure-water-safe-healthful-food/>
Uncategorize <http://johnikerd.com/category/uncategorized/>

"We need to act boldly by advocating a *nation-wide factory farm moratorium*
on CAFOs, to give people time to inform themselves on the nature of the
threats and of their rights of self-defense. We need to replace current
government policies that support factory farms and industrial agriculture
with a farm bill that supports independent family farms and sustainable
animal agriculture. Farm policy, not free markets, created today’s
industrial agriculture and new farm policies can create a new sustainable
agriculture."

  • [permaculture] John Ikerd's Blog | John Ikerd.com | Our Right to Clean Air, Pure Water, & Safe Healthful Food, Lawrence London, 11/27/2016