permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Call to Permaculturists: Stand with Standing Rock!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Friends of the Trees <noreply@inlandnorthwestpermaculture.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Call to Permaculturists: Stand with Standing Rock!
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:31:06 +1300

Great invitation Skeeta..my heart and gut tells me we all need to be there.
But, my head tells me there is an air of caution needed from the worlds I
have ben researching for far too many years now. This whole drama is a set
up to identify the sectors of society that the authorities can focus on to
eliminate. So with that in mind perhaps we need to think about smarter
strategies to combat such activity. Steve Hart

--
Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design:
www.permacultureglobaldesign.org

The Permaculture International College
www.permaculturecollege.eu
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart

www.permaculturepartnerships.com

PNG image

  • Re: [permaculture] A Call to Permaculturists: Stand with Standing Rock!, Steve Hart, 10/19/2016